My Cooking Partner

I had told David the other day that I wanted Matthew to help me more in the kitchen for dinner. The main reason is that it allows us to have time together but also allows for him to be distracted while I'm rushing to get dinner together.  The past few weeks he has really gotten into it and pulls his chair over to the counter. He asks TONS of questions and is always wanting to help stir, pour, or flip.

There have only been a couple of instances of a whole bottle of seasoning getting poured into something or spills. Otherwise, he does good.

This night he was given the task of getting the green parts off the strawberries and rinsing and putting them in the bowl. He did really good with this and it was fun just talking and laughing while we did it.



Where is Taylor when we are cooking?!?!?  He's in his high chair supervising and snacking.

0 comments:

Post a Comment