Father's Day 2012

Happy Father's Day to Daddy!! A day to recognize David is always a blessing to me, but it is even more special when you have a kiddo that understands who his dad is and thinks he hung the moon. It was fun going around town together and getting presents for David together...Matthew was more excited I think. David constantly provides and supports his family. We are his priority and he makes sure that all of us know we're loved and appreciated. He is a silent leader that I am confident will lead his children to the Lord and to a life of love and integrity.


David and Matthew are obsessed with Spiderman lately. So they got matching Spiderman shirts for Father's Day. On Friday, Matthew told David "We got you a present Daddy." As I'm turning around to tell him not to...David says "What is it?" 
"It's a Spiderman shirt Daddy."

So he got that shirt early!!!


I also took the time to update David's frame at work that I had done the last time when Matthew was 8 months old. The pictures below are of all his boys.




0 comments:

Post a Comment