Tractors, Dirt, Rocks, and Worms


I'm pretty sure all three of my boys have been in 7th heaven the last few weeks. David decided on the tractor that he wanted as well as what would fit our needs. So we've been blocking off time to go out and get our land mowed...
When it got delivered, the boys were quick to check the tires and oil.



Then they got some time to hang with Daddy and explore

The other day, after it was mowed, we took the boys out with their 4 wheelers and let them drive around. Matthew's truck became "a tractor like my Daddy's" and Taylor enjoyed chasing dog around the land.

They rode around like this for probably 30 minutes. Taylor was completely content hanging in the back.

Supervising Daddy on the big tractor. There are alot of big rocks that we are picking up and beginning to out line our driveway with. I also have some landscaping ideas spinning through my head for them.

And of course, what day on the farm would not be complete without a 12" worm. Not even kidding, we measured it.


I'm grateful for this time with the boys, our family, and David. More memories to come...


0 comments:

Post a Comment